- Don Soderquist, Keynote Speaker,Founding Executive, The Soderquist Center and former Sr. VP Chairman, Wal-Mart will be speaking on the Business Ethics During Turbulent Economic Times.
- Wolfgang Spillner, President, Albacor Shipping Inc., will be discussing Canadian-Russian Trade Opportunities from a Transportation Perspective.
- Hazem Ghonima, President, TAF Consultants, will be addressing the Feasibility of Moving Containerized Cargo from southern China to Atlantic Canada (Halifax) via the Suez Canal.
- George Magliano, Sr. Principal Economist, IHS Global Insight, George Magliano, will be speaking about Recent Automotive Industry Developments in 2012.
- Mike Riggs , Chairman, Jack Cooper Holdings Corp, Atlanta, has expanded the operations of this auto-hauler in Canada. The company has approximately 2500 employees and $500 million in North American revenues.
- J. Gardner Hodder, Attorney, Hodder Barristers, Toronto, will discuss "Issues pertaining to transportation claims".
- Susan Moore, Director of Sustainability, Lakeside Logistics, will be addressing the topic of "Creating a Preferred Carrier List based upon Sustainability Criteria"
- Pierre Desrochers, Associate Professor of Geography, University of Toronto, will be discussing "Long Distance Transportation and the Energy Industry"
- Professor Wenran Jiang, Project Director, will be discussing Canada-China Energy & Environment Forum, will be addressing "Chinese Growth Potential and its Implications for the Canadian Transport Sector"
- John Hansen, SR&ED Technical Leader, MNP, LLP, will be discussing the Potential Class Action regarding Caterpillar Truck Engines.
- Kevin Doucet, AVP Supply Chain Solutions, Canadian National
- Jean Robert Lessard , Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Robert Transport.
- Patricia Mohr , Vice President & Commodity Market Specialist, The Scotiabank Group.
- Dr. Keith Mussar , VP Regulatory Affairs, IE Canada, will be discussing the "New Regulation Pertaining to CFIA Inspection".
- Neil D'Souza, VP, Versa Cold, will discuss "the Impact of Brokerage on Refrigerated Transportation".
- Marian Weilert Sauvey , General Counsel, Sr. VP and Secretary, Atlas World Group Inc. Indiana.
- Dr. Keith Mussar , VP Regulatory Affairs, IE Canada, will be discussing the "New CIFA Inspection Regulation".
- Loreto Saccucci , CEO Blue Rover, ATSI, will discuss "Technological Opportunties for Ehanced Cold Chain Monitoring".
Check back soon as we continue to add speakers to our roster